Terms of Services Ad Exchange Buyer
ADVERTISING SERVICE AGREEMENT
This Agreement and Exhibits attached hereto (together, the “Agreement”) is made and entered the date of acceptance of this agreement by Adtelligent, as defined below (the “Effective Date”) by and between ADTELLIGENT INC., a Delaware company (“Adtelligent”), and You, as defined below (“Customer” and collectively with Adtelligent, the “Parties” and each, a “Party”).
ADVERTISING SERVICES AGREEMENT WITNESSETH:
WHEREAS, Adtelligent has developed a web based marketing and advertising program located at [adtelligent.com] and Adtelligent is willing to enter into the Agreement with Customer for purposes of provision of marketing and ‘video advertising’, ‘display advertising’ and related services to Customer on the terms and conditions set forth herein.
WHEREAS, Adtelligent’s terms of services online agreement located at: https://terms.adtelligent.com/demand (“TOS”) is made part of this Agreement and included herein by reference;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual agreements hereinafter contained, and other good and valuable consideration the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the Parties hereto, intending legally to be bound hereby, agree as follows:
1.1. Engagement. Customer hereby retains Adtelligent to perform and provide advertising services (collectively, the “Adtelligent Services”) in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1.2. Customer Materials. Unless otherwise agreed by the Parties, Customer shall submit Customer’s advertising materials and content (“Customer Materials”) for Adtelligent’s approval that can be withheld solely at Adtelligent’s discretion, provided that unless otherwise agreed by the parties, Adtelligent may modify Customer Materials upon Adtelligent’s prior written notice. Customer hereby represents and warrants that Customer Materials does not:
- contain false or misleading information;
- contain illegal information or materials and/or violate or cause to violate third parties’ rights, privileges or contractual relationships;
- contain vulgar or pornographic items, or advocate hatred, racism or religion persecution;
- contains materials relating to gambling, gaming, and/or other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, without limitation, casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, such as, for purposes of example, virtual gaming chips or credits.
- infringe or may infringe any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person;
- constitute malware, including, without limitation, computer viruses, worms, exploits, trojan horses, spyware, dishonest adware, crimeware, unauthorized rootkits, and other malicious and unwanted software;
- constitute software or applications that are designed to track or record a third party’s movements, computer use, mobile device use or network behavior, record key clicks and/or logins, and are designed to do so without such party’s explicit written consent; and
- violate or may violate any applicable law or advocates illegal activity.
1.3. Customer Material Approval. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that Customer Material shall be subject to Adtelligent approval. Unless otherwise agreed by the Parties in writing, Adtelligent shall have a right to reject, cancel, withdraw or modify the Customer Materials for any reason and at any time during the Term of the Agreement.
1.4. Customer License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Customer hereby grants to Adtelligent the following license a non-exclusive and sub-licensable license to use, reproduce and display Customer Materials and any Customer’s trademarks or other indicia, solely in connection with Adtelligent carrying out its obligations under this Agreement, including, without limitation providing Adtelligent Service.
1.5. Adtelligent’s Actions. Adtelligent undertakes to invest all necessary planning, infrastructure and resources in respect to providing Adtelligent Services, including, without limitation maintaining the Adtelligent Websites (as such term defined herein). Adtelligent will placed Customer Materials on (i) any other website owned and/or operated by Adtelligent (“Adtelligent Websites”) and/or (ii) any third part (“Vendor”) website (“Vendor Website”) pursuant to Adtelligent vendor agreement;
1.6. Coordination of Efforts. Customer and Adtelligent shall cooperate in the development of a plan of coordination of their respective activities so as to optimize the performance of Adtelligent Services and achievement of Customer’s overall goals and objectives.
1.7. Feedback. Customer may from time to time provide suggestions, specifications, comments or other feedback to Adtelligent with respect to Adtelligent Services (hereinafter “Feedback” ). The Parties agree that all Feedback is and shall be entirely voluntary and (i) shall be owned by Adtelligent, and (ii) absent separate agreement, shall not create any confidentiality obligation for Adtelligent. Adtelligent shall not disclose the source of any Feedback without Customer’s consent. Except as otherwise provided herein, Adtelligent shall be free to disclose and use such Feedback as it sees fit, entirely without obligation of any kind to Customer.
1.8. Representations, Warranties and Covenants of Customer. Customer hereby represents, warrants and covenants that:
- it has no obligations, legal or otherwise, inconsistent with the terms of this Agreement or with its undertaking a relationship with Adtelligent;
- its performance of all of the terms of this Agreement does not and will not breach any agreement or obligation of any kind made prior to entering into this Agreement, including agreements or obligations it may have with entities for which it has provided services;
- the performance of its rights and obligations under this Agreement do not and will not violate any applicable law, rule or regulation, including but not limited to any relevant secrecy law, privacy rights, anti-spam regulations, or any proprietary or other right of any third party;
- it will assure, in connection with performance of its obligations pursuant to this Agreement or arising or relating therefrom, no product, documentation, confidential information or any portion thereof, and any information relating thereto or to this Agreement, is exported, transshipped or re-exported, directly or indirectly, in violation of any applicable law and ensure that neither the products nor the documentation, underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of applicable embargo or export/import law, regulation or treaty;
- it has not entered into or will not enter into any agreement (whether oral or written) in conflict with this Agreement;
- it shall keep and maintain accurate books, records, reports and customer data relating to this Agreement;
- Customer Materials do not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, patents, trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary rights; and
- subject to confidentiality obligations hereunder, Customer will promptly provide access of Customer’s proprietary and confidential information and records necessary for Adtelligent’s performance of its Adtelligent Services hereunder.
2. Service Administration. Upon execution of this Agreement, each Party shall notify the other Party of the name, business address, and telephone number of its Service Coordinator (the “Service Coordinator”) if such person is not the same as set forth on the execution page hereof. Service Coordinators of each Party shall be responsible for arranging all meetings, visits, consultations between the Parties, technical and performance matters, and the transmission and receipt of Adtelligent Services and technical information between the Parties. Service Coordinators shall also be responsible for receiving all notices under this Agreement and for all administrative matters such as invoices, payments, and amendments.
Term and Termination.
3.1. Term. This Agreement is effective as of the Effective Date and will remain in full force and effect for a period of two (2) years from the Effective Date (“Original Term”), and shall automatically extend for consecutive one (1) year periods upon the expiration of the Original Term and the applicable extension periods (as so extended, the “Term” ), unless either party submits written notification to the other party of its intent not to extend the Agreement at least ninety (90) days prior to expiration of the Original Term or the applicable extension period.
3.2. Termination by Customer. Adtelligent hereby expressly agrees that, Customer may terminate this Agreement upon ninety (90) day written notice for any reason, provided that Customer shall pay all outstanding invoices issued under this Agreement.
3.3. Termination by Adtelligent. Customer hereby expressly agrees that Adtelligent may immediately terminate this Agreement upon written notice for any reason and without any liability to Adtelligent whatsoever.
3.4. Termination. The Parties may terminate this Agreement as provided below:
- the Parties may terminate this Agreement by mutual written consent at any time;
- Adtelligent may terminate this Agreement by giving notice to Customer at any time, if Customer has breached any material representation, obligation, covenant or warranty contained in this Agreement in any material respect and such breach remains uncured for a period of thirty (30) days after such notice, provided that the cure period for Customer’s breach of Section 4.1 (Compensation) shall be five (5) days;
- Customer may terminate this Agreement by giving notice to Adtelligent at any time, if Adtelligent has breached any representation, obligation, covenant or warranty contained in this Agreement and such breach remains uncured for a period of thirty (30) days after such notice; and
- each Party may terminate this Agreement (i) if any other Party declares insolvency or bankruptcy, (ii) if a petition is filed in any court and not dismissed in ninety (90) days to declare any other Party bankrupt or for such other Party’s reorganization under bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, moratorium, or other laws relating to or affecting the rights of creditors; or (iii) if any other Party consents to the appointment of a trustee in bankruptcy or a receiver or similar entity.
3.5. Effect of Termination. Upon the effective date of any termination of this Agreement, all legal obligation, rights and duties arising out of this Agreement shall terminate except that: (i) Customer shall remain obligated to pay any balance due to Adtelligent for Adtelligent Services provided hereunder; (ii) the confidentiality restrictions, ownership of proprietary rights provisions, and independent contractor provisions of this Agreement shall continue to apply and shall survive the termination of this Agreement as ongoing covenants between the Parties.
4.1. If the Customer participates in Adtelligent’s real-time online “Video advertising” program (“Video ad Program”) Customer will have a right to “bid” on the Adtelligent Services in real time, according to the fixed CPM prior agreed by both parties. Customer herby agrees and acknowledges that if its “CPM” is accepted, Customer shall comply with all terms and conditions of the [Video ad Program] and agree to make payment in accordance with a “CPM” accepted by Adtelligent.
4.2. Taxes and Other Payments. All disbursements, prices and fees payable to Adtelligent are exclusive of all federal, state, municipal, or other government, excise, sales, use, occupational, or like taxes now in force or enacted in the future, with the sole exception of Adtelligent’s income taxes. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Customer shall be solely responsible for any value added taxes collections, payments and related registrations arising in any way out of or relating to this Agreement. If a certificate of exemption or similar document or proceeding is to be made in order to exempt the sale from value added, sales or use tax liability, Customer will obtain and provide Adtelligent with such certificate, document or proceeding.
4.3. Payments. Unless otherwise determined by Adtelligent in accordance with its internal procedures for receiving payments, all payments pursuant to this Agreement shall be made in U. S. dollars and all payment due to Adtelligent shall be made by Customer by check drawn on a U. S. bank or electronically to a bank account provided by Adtelligent or by other electronic means (e. g. Paypal, Epese and Webmoney), provided that Adtelligent will not accept any payment in the excess of $1,000 USD via Paypal.
4.4. Invoicing and Sales Report. Adtelligent will submit invoices to Customer for payment for Adtelligent Services.
Customer hereby agrees to be billed at the applicable CPM for the number of impressions delivered to the specified video advertisement and/or display advertisement via the Company Service. Payment for the Services has to be made within the time period specified in the IO after the end of each calendar month.
Within the time period specified in the IO from the end of the delivery month the payment is made based on the number of impressions delivered via the Adtelligent Service to the specified by Customer video advertisement and/or display advertisement during each calendar month. The amount of payment shall be determined by multiplying the number of impressions by cost per impression (CPM devided by 1000) for each advertisement.Adtelligent trusts Advertiser to collect statistic data for the billing based on reporting of Advertiser’s ad server. Advertiser shall provide Adtelligent with access to the Reporting Interface to view records of Adtelligent’s activities hereunder or send automatic reports of the agreed form on the daily basis. All statistic data, including but not limited to the number of impressions, delivered to Advertiser video advertisements and/or display advertisements during each calendar month is provided in Advertiser member zone area at Adtelligent. com. Both parties shall keep and maintain complete and accurate records in sufficient detail to enable any amount payable under this Agreement to be determined. Any discrepancy more than 2% between the Advertiser’s statistic data and Adtelligent’s data should be monitored and resolved in a good faith between both parties at the end of each month. If any discrepancy occurs because of reporting issues from the side of Advertiser, the discrepancy should be split equally in whole amount between both parties. The payment shall be made according to the invoice submitted by Adtelligent. In case if Adtelligent collects statistic data for the billing based on reporting of Adtelligent’s ad server, it should be state in the IO. Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) shall be the time period for traffic and tracking purposes.
Any use of Adtelligent’s or its representative’s names in any printed or published material is hereby approved by Adtelligent, provided that Adtelligent shall be consulted with regard to the disclosure of the information relating to Adtelligent for purposes of verifying its accuracy. Any use of Customer’s or its representative’s names in any printed or published material by Adtelligent is hereby approved by Customer provided that Customer shall be consulted with regard to the disclosure of the information relating to Customer for purposes of verifying its accuracy.
Customer agrees that all right, title, and interest in and to Adtelligent’s trademarks and Adtelligent Websites, including modifications, derivative works, developments, improvements, enhancements, and all intellectual property rights are, and always shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of Adtelligent and/or its affiliates, as applicable.
7.1. Each Party, (is such capacity, the “Recipient”) hereto agrees to hold in strict confidence and not to disclose to any third party, other than its employees, agents and professional advisors, any information, product, document or other material of any nature relating to or concerning the other Party (the “Disclosing Party”), that is provided or made available to Recipient either before or after the date of execution of this Agreement, directly or indirectly in any form whatsoever, including in writing, orally, and machine readable, and including, but not be limited to, any correspondence, memoranda, notes, e-mails, formulas, samples, equipment, compilations, blueprints, business information, technical information, know-how, information regarding patents, patent applications, software, computer object code or source code, algorithms, high-level structures, graphic user interfaces, ongoing research and development, business plans, business or marketing strategies or plans, products or product development strategies or plans, information concerning current and future products and services, customers, suppliers and markets, price lists and pricing information, financial statements and forecasts, computerized or other magnetically filed data, methods and techniques, manufacturing processes, developments, inventions, designs, drawings, engineering specifications, hardware configuration information, trade secrets, financial information of the Disclosing Party and any other business records and information, including without limitation the information about this Agreement, the use or disclosure of which might reasonably be construed to be contrary to the interests of the Disclosing Party, including information of third parties subject to confidentiality obligations and which the Disclosing Party may share with the Recipient (“Confidential Information”), provided, however, that Confidential Information shall not include information which: (i) that is already in the possession of the Recipient before receipt from the Disclosing Party; (ii) is or becomes rightfully in the public domain without no fault of the Recipient; (iii) is received by the Recipient from a third party who or which is not under any obligation of confidentiality or restriction on use or disclosure concerning such information, or (iv) is disclosed under operation of law to the public or to a third party without a duty of confidentiality. If the Recipient asserts one of the four exceptions to Confidential Information above, then the Recipient shall prove such assertion by proper forms of documentary evidence.
7.2. Recipient understands and agrees, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement:
- use the Confidential Information only for the purposes of the Agreement,
- not disclose or permit disclosure of any of the Confidential Information to any third party without the Disclosing Party’s prior written approval provided however that Recipient may disclose Confidential Information to any employee of Recipient who has a need to know such Confidential Information in accordance with customary business practice, to professional advisors of the Disclosing Party (unless such disclosure is restricted or withheld by the Disclosing Party), and to professional advisors of Recipient in connection with the Agreement provided that they observe confidentiality in accordance with this Agreement;
- not make copies, photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions of any of the Confidential Information unless authorized by the Disclosing Party;
- not remove any notice on or in any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party or remove any trademark, trade name, logo, or notice affixed to such confidential Information;
- take all reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of the Confidential Information and to avoid disclosure or use of the Confidential Information to prevent it from falling into the public domain or into the possession of persons other than those persons authorized hereunder to have such information. Such measures shall require the degree of care that Recipient utilizes to protect its own Confidential Information of a similar nature, and shall be no less than reasonable care;
- notify the Disclosing Party in writing of any misuse or misappropriation of Confidential Information which comes to Recipient’s attention;
- notify the Disclosing Party if disclosure of Confidential Information by Recipient is necessary to comply with the requirements of any law, government order, regulation or legal process prior to such disclosure and at the Disclosing Party’s request use best efforts to seek an appropriate protective order in connection with such legal process and, if unsuccessful, to use best efforts to assure that confidential treatment will be granted to the disclosed Confidential Information; and
- return any Confidential Information to the Disclosing Party within fifteen (15) days of receipt of a written request for the return of such Confidential Information by the Disclosing Party.
7.3. Ownership of Confidential Information. The Recipient further agrees that all of the Confidential Information or any derivatives thereof, is and shall continue to be the exclusive property of the Disclosing Party, whether or not prepared in whole or in part by Adtelligent and disclosed to or entrusted to the Recipient’s custody.
Indemnification; Limitations on Liability.
8.1. Each Party (“Indemnifying Party”) agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns (“Indemnified Party”), from any and all losses, liabilities, damages and claims, and all related expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements and costs of investigation, litigation, settlement, judgment, interest and penalties) and costs related to, arising from, or in connection with any third-party claim related to, arising from, or in connection with the actual or alleged:
- infringement by the Adtelligent Services, in the case where Adtelligent is the Indemnifying Party;
- infringement by Customer Materials, Customer trademarks or any materials, products, services or documents provided to Adtelligent, end users and public by Customer, in the case where Customer is the Indemnifying Party, of any third-party intellectual property and/or proprietary right, including, but not limited to, patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, publicity and/or privacy; and/or
- breach by the Indemnifying Party of any of its representations, warranties, obligations, and/or covenants set forth herein.
8.2. Indemnified Party shall promptly notify Indemnifying Party in writing after it becomes aware of any such claims, but failure to give such notice shall not relieve Indemnifying Party of its indemnity obligations hereunder unless the Indemnifying Party has been materially prejudiced by such failure. Indemnifying Party shall have exclusive control over the settlement or defense of such claims or actions, except that Indemnified Party may appear in the action, at its own expense, through counsel reasonably acceptable to Indemnifying Party, only in the event it is mutually determined by the Parties that an actual conflict of interest would exist by Indemnifying Party’s representation of Indemnified Party and Indemnifying Party in such action. The Indemnified Party will, if requested by the Indemnifying Party, give reasonable assistance (in a manner consistent with the Parties’ respective confidentiality obligations and preservation of attorney/client, work product and other privileges) to the Indemnifying Party in defense of any claim. The Indemnifying Party will reimburse the Indemnified Party for any reasonable attorney expenses directly incurred from providing such assistance. Indemnifying Party shall be entitled to retain all monetary proceeds, attorneys’ fees, costs and other rewards it receives as a result of defending or settling such claims. The Indemnifying Party will have the right to consent to the entry of judgment with respect to, or otherwise settle, an indemnified claim with the prior written consent of the Indemnified Party. In the event Indemnifying Party fails to promptly indemnify and defend such claims and/or pay Indemnified Party’s expenses, as provided above, Indemnified Party shall have the right to defend itself, and in that case, Indemnifying Party shall reimburse Indemnified Party for all of its attorneys’ fees, costs and damages incurred in settling or defending such claims within thirty (30) days of each of Indemnified Party’s written requests.
8.3. Except for a party’s obligation to indemnify the other as set forth herein and/or except for damages arising from a party’s breach of a confidentiality obligation set forth herein and intellectual property rights, should a dispute as between the Parties arise against either Party, damages payable by one Party to the other shall under no circumstances exceed the amount paid or otherwise payable to Adtelligent by Customer for the Adtelligent Services.
8.4. EXCLUSIONS OF DAMAGES AND LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY FORM OR THEORY OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, OVERHEAD, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF PROVIDED THAT NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS LIMITING ONE PARTY’S LIABILITY FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE OTHER PARTY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS SUCH LIMITATION. FURTHERMORE, BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.
8.5. DISCLAIMER. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND ADTELLIGENT SERVICES HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED BY ADTELLIGENT “AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS” AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ADTELLIGENT DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. ADTELLIGENT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT AGREEMENT AND ADTELLIGENT SERVICES HEREUNDER WILL MEET CUSTOMER’S OR END USERS’ REQUIREMENTS OR WILL OPERATE IN THE COMBINATIONS WHICH MAY BE SELECTED BY CUSTOMER OR USER OR THAT THE ADTELLIGENT SERVICES HEREUNDER WILL BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, AND ADTELLIGENT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ON ACCOUNT THEREOF TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
8.6. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IF THE AGREEMENT IS EXPIRED OR TERMINATED PURSUANT TO ANY PROVISION OF HEREOF, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER BECAUSE OF SUCH TERMINATION, FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS OR GOODWILL. TERMINATION SHALL NOT, HOWEVER, RELIEVE EITHER PARTY OF ITS LIABILITY OR OBLIGATION FOR ANY BREACH OR DEFAULT OCCURRING BEFORE THE TERMINATION. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, THE LIABILITY OF ADTELLIGENT FOR ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER RELATED TO THE AGREEMENT AND ADTELLIGENT SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR STRICT LIABILITY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF PAYMENTS THERETOFORE PAID BY CUSTOMER DURING THE PREVIOUS SIX MONTH PERIOD TO ADTELLIGENT IN CONNECTION WITH THE ADTELLIGENT SERVICES RELATING TO SUCH LIABILITY.
9.1. Survival. The provisions of Sections 7, 8 and 9 hereof shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
9.2. Injunctive Relief. Each Party agree that a breach of any of the promises or agreements contained herein will result in irreparable and continuing damage to a Party for which there will be no adequate remedy at law, and such Party shall be entitled to injunctive relief and/or a decree for specific performance, and such other relief as may be proper (including monetary damages if appropriate).
9.3. Independent Contractor. Both Customer and Adtelligent agree that the relationship of Customer and Adtelligent established by this Agreement is that of independent contractors and, except as otherwise specifically provided herein, nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to (i) give either Party the power to direct and control the day-to-day activities of the other, (ii) constitute the Parties as partners, joint venturers, franchisor-franchisee, co-owners or otherwise as participants in a joint or common undertaking, or (iii) allow Adtelligent to create or assume any obligation on behalf of Customer for any purpose whatsoever.
9.4. No Prior Agreements. Each Party, as to itself, represents and warrants to the other that its execution of this Agreement, this engagement, and the performance of these duties hereunder do not and will not violate or be a breach of any agreement with any other person.
9.5. Assignment; Binding Effect. Neither Party may assign or transfer this agreement without the prior written consent of the other Party, provided that Adtelligent shall have a right to assign this Agreement or its obligations hereunder to its affiliates upon notice to Customer. Subject to the preceding sentence, this Agreement shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by the Parties hereto and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors, and assigns.
9.6. Complete Agreement; Waiver. This Agreement is intended to fully reflect the terms of the original agreement of engagement of Adtelligent Services. No provision of the Agreement will be considered waived unless such waiver is in writing and signed by the Party that benefits from the enforcement of such provision. No waiver of any provision in the Agreement, however, will be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach of such provision or a waiver of a similar provision. In addition, a waiver of any breach or a failure to enforce any term or condition of the Agreement will not in any way affect, limit, or waive a Party’s rights under the Agreement at any time to enforce strict compliance thereafter with every term and condition of the Agreement.
9.7. Notices. All claims, instructions, consents, designations, notices, waivers, and other communications in connection with the Agreement (“Notifications”) will be in writing. Such Notifications will be deemed properly given (a) when received if delivered personally, (b) if delivered by facsimile transmission when the appropriate telecopy confirmation is received; © upon the receipt of the electronic transmission by the server of the recipient when transmitted by electronic mail, or (d) within three (3) days after deposit with an internationally recognized express delivery service, in each case when transmitted to a Party at the following address or location:
If to Customer:
as set forth in the IO
If to Adtelligent:
as set forth in the IO
Each Party may send any Notifications or other communication hereunder to the intended recipient at the address set forth above using any other means (including personal delivery, expedited courier, messenger service, telecopy, telex, ordinary mail, or electronic mail), but no such notice, request, demand, claim, or other communication will be deemed to have been duly given unless and until it actually is received by the intended recipient. Each Party may change the address to which notices, requests, demands, claims, and other communications hereunder are to be delivered by giving the other notice in the manner herein set forth.
9.8. Severability. If any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement is ruled to be wholly or partly invalid or unenforceable by a court or other government body of competent jurisdiction then: (a) the validity and enforceability of all provisions of this Agreement not ruled to be invalid or unenforceable shall be unaffected; (b) the effect of the ruling shall be limited to the jurisdiction of the court or other government body making the ruling; © the provision(s) held wholly or partly invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed amended, and the court or other government body is authorized to amend and to reform the provision(s) to the minimum extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable in conformity with the Parties’ intent as manifested in this Agreement and a provision having a similar economic effect shall be substituted; and (d) if the ruling and/or the controlling principle of law or equity leading to the ruling is subsequently overruled, modified, or amended by legislative, judicial, or administrative action, then the provision(s) in question as originally set forth in the Agreement shall be deemed valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by the new controlling principal of law or equity.
9.9. Headings. The Sections headings herein are for reference purposes only and are not intended in any way to describe, interpret, define, or limit the extent or intent of this Agreement or of any part hereof.
9.10. Publicity. The Parties shall work together to issue publicity and general marketing communications concerning their relationship and other mutually agreed-upon matters. In addition, none of the Party shall issue such publicity and general marketing communications concerning their relationship without the prior written consent of the other Party (not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
9.11. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the Laws of the State of New York without reference to conflicts of law rules and principles. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
9.12. Arbitration. The parties hereto desire to avoid, and settle without litigation, future controversies and/or claims which may arise between them relating to this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby and thereby. In this regard, the parties agree to engage in good faith negotiations to resolve any such controversy or claim. In the event any controversy or claim between the parties cannot be resolved by negotiation within thirty (30) days, any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including without limitation, the breach, termination, or invalidity hereof, shall, on the written demand of either Party delivered to the other Party, be determined and settled by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association pursuant to the then current rules (the “Rules”). The claimant party shall appoint one arbitrator and the respondent party shall appoint one arbitrator, and the two arbitrators so appointed shall appoint the third arbitrator, in accordance with the provisions of the Rules. The place of arbitration shall be courts located in the state New York, USA. The language of the arbitration shall be English. Any award granted by the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding upon the involved parties and shall constitute the sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute between the involved parties. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
9.13. Legal Expenses. The prevailing Party in any legal action, including arbitration, brought by one Party against the other and arising out of this Agreement shall be entitled, along with any other rights and remedies it may have, to reimbursement for its expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees. Such fees may be set by the court in the trial of such action or may be enforced in a separate action brought for that purpose. Such fees shall be in addition to any other relief that may be awarded.
9.14. Warranty of Authority. The individuals actually executing this Agreement personally represent and warrant that they have the necessary power and authority to execute this Agreement on behalf of the Party they represent and their signatures are sufficient to make this Agreement a binding and enforceable obligation of such Party.
9.15. Signatures. This Agreement and any written notice, Consent, agreement or document provided for in this Agreement shall be deemed signed and/or bearing the original signature of a given person, if such person’s name and/or adopted signature is placed by such person on the document whether by manual signature, electronic transmission or facsimile transmission by the person. Delivery of a copy of this Agreement or such other document bearing an original signature by facsimile transmission or a scanned image of the original signature, by electronic mail in “portable document format” (“.pdf”) form, or by any other electronic means intended to preserve the original graphic and pictorial appearance of a document, will have the same effect as physical delivery of the paper document bearing the original signature.
9.16. Counterparts. The Agreement and any documents pursuant hereto may be separately executed by the Parties in two (2) or more counterparts and all such counterparts shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument and will be binding on the Parties as if they had originally signed one copy of the Agreement.
16192 COASTAL HWY,
19958 United States