Ad Creative Policy
- No advertising materials or landing pages should include any content that is violating current Ad Creative Policy.
- Images and text materials used in ad campaigns should be relevant for the promoted content. In case of inconsistency between creative and offer the content will be declined. Landing pages must not be of poor quality (contain typos, misleading images, empty pages).
- Images and text materials used for the campaign should not include any religious, hate, or any type of propaganda content.
- Use of the following elements of content IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
- Images and text materials for the ad campaigns that include any type of shock, nasty and abusive, frightening, or grotesque content (images of injuries, blood, gore, violence to human and/or animals, dead bodies, disease consequences, etc.).
- Promoting any materials related to illegal activity (i.e., the sale of organs, slave trading, cloning, terrorism, guides on how to build a bomb, hacking, “phreaking,” etc.); and violent and brutal videos and images.
- Any materials containing any images focusing on human intimate zones or genitals.
- Materials concerning escort services and prostitution.
- Promotion of any materials that contain child erotic or pornography or sexual exploitation of underaged persons; child porn or sexualization of children.
- Promotion of any materials that contain pornography with human and non-human animals; zoo porn.
- Any materials promoting or justifying extremist, terrorist, fascist or nazist ideas, movements and/or organizations.
- Any materials promoting, justifying or supporting war and/or armed invasion By Russia and Belarus into Ukraine including display of war/invasion symbols.
- Any materials that contain elements of violence, amusement, discrimination, or propaganda of such actions towards a person or group of people.
- Any materials that contain elements of violence, amusement, discrimination, or propaganda of such actions towards animals.
- Any materials promoting hostility, hatred, and discriminatory or negligent treatment of an individual or group of individuals based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion and faith, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability or medical conditions.
- Any materials promoting the use or/and propaganda and/or vailed trade and/or trafficking of drugs and any types of forbidden substances (narcotic, toxic, psychotropic, etc.).
- Materials associated with advertising or selling ammunition and/or weapons, ie guns, combat knives, firearms and their components, explosive mechanisms and/or explosive materials and their components, military equipment.
- Insults or abusive obscene or vulgar language and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm use in the text materials or campaign description.
- Placement of contact information and e-mail with obscene words or insults of any type.
- Accounts violating rules set in clause 4 hereof will be immediately and instantly blocked with no further remedy.
- Placement of brand logos/brand references (including well-known messengers, applications, postal services, newspapers or their web-based editions, governments of countries, public authorities) are not allowed.
- It is forbidden to advertise proposals such as question surveys that are knowingly fake and do not correspond to reality (i.e. questionnaires and/or landings that offer a prize or an amount of money to fill personal information or answer a quiz and require a cash contribution).
- Tech support campaigns that portray themselves as official tech support services through false claims are not allowed.
- Insults and profanity in relation to technical support can lead to an account ban, including all the funds that were on the account balance at the time of account lockout.
- In is not allowed placement of any of the following:
- Adware, malware, viruses, phishing offers, social engineering, or any other kind of unsafe Google safe browsing campaigns as published by Google Inc.
- “Scareware” – scaring the user by misleading them to believe they have a virus or malware or a threat of being infected with such if they don’t install advertised software, plugin, update, extension, etc.
- Landing pages for collecting push-notification by subscribers.
- Links to the landing pages that are calling to download and installation of non-licensed or suspicious software that may endanger information or cause harm to the users’ computer. Auto download of APK’s, .exe, and .dmg. Any landing page that creates a direct download upon the opening of the landing page – would be declined.
- It is forbidden to change the site content (cloaking) after your advertising campaign has been approved.
- The Сustomer will receive a warning if any of the provisions mentioned in clause 10 above are violated. In case of no response to warnings, their ignorance or repeated violation the account will be instantly blocked by all possible means with no further remedy.
Examples: Questionnaires and/or landings that offer a prize or an amount of money to fill personal information or answer a question/questions and require a cash contribution are strictly prohibited.
Exceptions: links leading to the download and install of licensed official software that is known to be valid and not dangerous for the user data.
VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY ENTAILS POSSIBLE INSTANT CANCELLATION AND BLOCKING OF THE ACCOUNT ON THE OWN DISCRETION BY ADTELLIGENT.
16192 COASTAL HWY,
19958 United States