Ad Creative Policy
1. No advertising materials or landing pages should include any content that is violating current ad creative policy.
1.1. Images and text materials used in ad campaigns should be relevant for the promoted content. Inconsistency between creative and offer will be declined. Landing pages must not be of poor quality (contain typos, misleading images, empty pages).
1.2. Images and text materials used for the campaign should not include any religious, hate, or propaganda content.
1.3. Use of images and text materials for the ad campaigns that include any type of shock, nasty and abusive, frightening, or grotesque content is strictly prohibited (images of injuries, blood, gore, violence to human and/or animals, dead bodies, disease consequences, etc.)
1.4. Use of landing pages for collecting push-notification subscribers is strictly prohibited.
1.5. It is strictly prohibited to promote any materials related to illegal activity (i.e., the sale of organs, slave trading, cloning, terrorism, guides on how to build a bomb, hacking, “phreaking,” etc.); and violent and brutal videos and images.
2. Use any materials containing any images focusing on human intimate zones or genitals or are not allowed. Escort services and prostitution too.
2.1. Child Porn or sexualization of children – it is strictly prohibited to promote any materials that contain child erotic or pornography or sexual exploitation of underaged persons.
2.2. Zoo porn is strictly prohibited to promote any materials that contain pornography with human and non-human animals.
3. Any materials that contain elements of violence, amusement, discrimination, or propaganda of such actions towards a person or group of people are strictly prohibited.
3.1. Any materials that contain elements of violence, amusement, discrimination, or propaganda of such actions towards animals are strictly prohibited.
4. Materials promoting hostility, hatred, and discriminatory or negligent treatment of an individual or group of individuals based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion and faith, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability or medical conditions strictly prohibited
5. Materials promoting the use or/and propaganda of drug use and related materials are strictly prohibited.
5.1. Materials promoting veiled services related to the trafficking and/or use of narcotic, toxic, psychotropic drugs are strictly prohibited. Alcohol and tobacco as well.
6. Materials associated with advertising or selling ammunition and/or weapons, that is, guns, combat knives, firearms and their components, explosive mechanisms and/or explosive materials and their components, military equipment are strictly prohibited.
7. Brand logos/brand references (including well-known messengers, applications, postal services, newspapers or their web-based editions, governments of countries, public authorities) are not allowed.
8. It is forbidden to advertise proposals such as question surveys that are knowingly fake and do not correspond to reality.
Examples: Questionnaires and/or landings that offer a prize or an amount of money to fill personal information or answer a question/questions and require a cash contribution are strictly prohibited.
9. Insults or abusive obscene or vulgar language and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm use in the text materials or campaign description are strictly prohibited.
10. It is prohibited to use contact information and e-mail with obscene words or insults of any type. Such accounts will be instantly blocked.
11. Tech support campaigns that portray themselves as official tech support services through false claims are prohibited. Insults and profanity in relation to technical support can lead to an account ban, including all the funds that were on the account balance at the time of account lockout.
12. Not allowed Adware, Malware, viruses, phishing offers, social engineering, or any other kind of unsafe Google safe browsing campaigns as published by Google Inc.
12.1. Prohibited “Scareware” – scaring the user by misleading them to believe they have a virus or malware or a threat of being infected with such if they don’t install advertised software, plugin, update, extension, etc.
13. Usage of links to the landing pages that are calling to download and installation of non-licensed or suspicious software that may endanger information or cause harm to the users’ computer is strictly forbidden. Auto download of APK’s, .exe, and .dmg’s – Any landing page that creates a direct download upon the opening of the landing page – would be declined.
Exceptions: links leading to the download and install of licensed official software that is known to be valid and not dangerous for the user data.
14. It is forbidden to change the site content (cloaking) after your advertising campaign has been approved.
REMEMBER, A VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY ENTAILS POSSIBLE CANCELLATION AND BLOCKING OF THE ACCOUNT.
The customer will receive a warning if any of the provisions mentioned above are repeatedly violated. In case of no response to warnings or their ignorance, the account will be blocked by all possible means.
State of Delaware,
8 The Green Ste R,
City of Dover, County of Kent, 19901